No two journeys are the same, and neither are our trailers and customers. We want to hear from you so we can understand your dreams and next adventure. This is an opportunity to talk about the product, guide you to detailed information on our website and then make sure we are providing the right solutions for you.
Our process is simple;
1. Final quote, agreement and securing production spot.
– Confirm final specifications and price.
– Sign and approve a sale agreement, which will include an estimated start date, delivery date, personalised options and colour selections*. Average lead time currently is 5 months.
– 30% deposit is required to secure your production spot. You have 7 days to complete this after the signed agreement.
* Colours can also be confirmed at the milestone stage of ‘walls up. Colours is the fun part, let’s not rush it.
2. Milestone ‘walls up.’ A second 30% is required when we reach this milestone in production. This is a great time to come and visit and see the progress of your teardrop.
3. Final payment and dates: About three weeks out from completion we will contact you to arrange balance of payment and set a date for collection, or transport if you are getting it freighted interstate. At this stage we will also start going through information regarding handover, training and what your collection day looks like.
4. Collection day: This is a big day, we typically recommend allowing 3-5 hours; a mid morning start, a break for lunch, recap and finish off in the afternoon. We will do a full handover of all the technical aspects of the trailer, including servicing and ongoing care for your new teardrop trailer.
The above is the structured process but our interactions will be far more fluid and happen more frequently. We will send updates and images of your new trailer at key stages and involve you at the exciting moments.